Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Fun

Chris and I went to the temple this weekend and left Shelby in charge. We came home to an immaculately cleaned house because we had promised one last visit to the amusement park if they cleaned up! (I highly recommend this bribery tactic, by the way) I was loading pictures on my computer this morning and came across this one from the weekend, so it is obvious that it wasn't ALL hard work when we were gone! On Sunday we had a Special Conference with President Boyd K. Packer to attend. I thoroughly enjoyed hearing from him, Elder Marriott and Elder Causay (not sure on the spelling). Afterwards, we invited Chris' brother James and his family over for dinner. It was a lot of fun for the cousins to get together and I can say that we don't do this enough! It is sad that we live 30 minutes apart and rarely see each other. We intend to do better!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Hey you. I just watched Shelby's video or her playing and singing. That's so great and brave of her!! I LOVE it! I looked up houses for rent (in Richmond) on craigslist today and got pretty excited about the prospect of being back east. PLEASE, if you see anything that will be ready by December, in YOUR neighborhood, let me know. (: