Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Cute Kids

I took some great pics of the kids when we did our family photo shoot in Nevada. I was so excited to get home and blow them up to 8x10s to replace the current pics in their frames! Unfortunately, I realized all too late that I had the camera set to the lowest resolution......SO FRUSTRATING! Since I can't blow these up, I thought I would post them on my blog so at least the friends who visit my "virtual home" can see pictures of my kids!

Savannah

Shelby

Joshua

Caleb

4 comments:

Darla said...

Those ARE great pics! I need to figure out how to do high definition pics that I can blow up. The girls and beautiful and the boys are so handsome, Janine.

Darla said...

p.s. Can you enlarge them to at least a 5x7 and then do a really cool, dark (to make the pics stand out more) matte large enough to fit in a 8x10 frame? Does that make sense? That would look really cool.

J9 said...

Darla,
Great idea! I will try that. There is a setting on your camera to change the resolution. On my camera, it is in the menu under image size. The setting I took these at was for shooting a small picture to attach as an email attachment. I haven't tried to develop any yet, though, so we will see how they do.

Jodi said...

Cute pictures Janine...I got your Christmas card in the mail - your family picture is darling too! Have a very Merry Christmas!