Monday, January 5, 2009

It's Been Awhile......

So now I guess its back to life as we know it! I have been playing around a little with Facebook over the Christmas Holiday and realize now how much easier it is to update there rather than on a blog. I am debating whether or not to keep my blog up; but in the meantime, here are a few pics from Christmas (oh, and look me up on facebook if you have an account).


Here is what I made the kids teachers for Christmas.
Samuel's teacher got the Apple bag and Joshua's teacher got
the flying pig! She collects flying pigs and she could not believe
I found something so unique for her! Little did she know, I made it!

4 comments:

Sonda said...

I have a hard keeping up on both my blog and Facebook. My blog has become more of a journal for me, so I do the most on that and then try to check Facebook every week or so for updates. I hope you keep up on your blog. I love reading about your family.

Jodi said...

Wow - looks like your kids had a wonderful Christmas. Your teacher gifts are darling!

Rachel said...

Don't go to the dark side too. Stay blogging!

BTW we got pitureka from a friend and totally love it hope Samuel is having as much fun.

The Porter Family said...

Are those panties on the Christmas tree!!!! Nice! :)

We got Apples to Apples and EVERYONE can play, even my Shaun who is 3. He puts in his cards and sometimes they turn out the funniest and when he chooses, its fun, too! We love it! Looks like Christmas was a success! And, really great teacher gifts. You are so clever!