Sunday, March 1, 2009

Did Someone Say SNOW?!!!

I was shocked to find out at church today that the local stations were forecasting snow....ALOT of snow! I had an extremely busy weekend and had to teach the lesson in Relief Society, so I really hadn't had time to watch the news. Anyway, about 5:00 pm today, the snow started! And it snowed and snowed and snowed! We are expecting 6-10 inches before it is done! I took the kids out and went sledding and built a snowman. It was GREAT!!! I am such a kid when it comes to snow! No pictures tonight, but when I get my camera charged tomorrow, I will be sure to put them on!

2 comments:

J Bailey said...

TOO fun, snow in March :0)
we got a light dusting and of course school was closed.

have fun playing in it!

Julie said...

I knew you'd beat me to the update! Way to go! And your lesson was great...Gillian wished her husband could have been there to hear it too...ever thought about going syndicated? I'll try to get pics up soon too...as soon as we defrost!