Friday, April 23, 2010

Prom Preview...aka "Mormon Prom"

Shelby's off to her first Prom tonight. In our area, they have a Mormon Prom for all the kids in the three stakes that make up our area. So it was kind of like a dress rehearsal for the Prom next weekend. Shelby looked beautiful. Try as we might, we couldn't get her thick hair to stay up, even with lots of hairspray and bobby pins, so she settled for this look and I think its gorgeous! The dress was stunning and I can't wait to see her next weekend when her date has a tux on!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

What a beautiful dress!! And her hair is so romantic-- I always think I need to put my hair up for special occasions, but it's not true. Shelby's hair is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Nice big tits hopefully the guy got a piece of her sweet ass

Anonymous said...

Nice big sexy feet