Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Swimsuit Season

Yep, it's that time of year again! As an adult, I have come to dread the annual search for a swimsuit, but I never imagined it would be so difficult finding a child's swimsuit that was modest. Actually, I can find lots of one piece suits for Savannah, but she is so long-torsoed that it is hard to find one that doesn't give her a wedgie! I prefer a tankini because it fits her length and allows her to go to the bathroom more easily, however, it is hard to find a tankini that covers her belly. When I found this cute suit at Sam's Club for $11, I hoped it would provide adequate coverage.....but no luck! I ended up buying some swimsuit material from the fabric store for $1.50 and making a little ruffle to go around the bottom. While it is not an exact match, I think it adds style and charm to an already cute swimsuit and provides the coverage that makes mom happy! Savannah loves it because any kind of ruffle makes it more girly!

10 comments:

Tricia said...

Way to go! The ruffle definitely makes the suit as cute as it is! When I grow up, I want to be a ruffle-sewing mom like you!

Jodi said...

Good job! I think it looks darling - my girls would love that too!

Rachel said...

brag brag brag. ha just kidding I am very proud of my talented sister

Anonymous said...

Yea totally. I just want her to walk in on me while I'm jerking off and have her watch me cum.

Anonymous said...

Wow sweeti loli

Anonymous said...

Haha🤣

Anonymous said...

хорошая девочка. но слишком маленькая для меня. в нее не войдет мой член. хотя я был бы не прочь раздеть ее догола, пощупать ее голое тело и целовать в губы, если бы она лежала под наркозом. я бы получил бешеную эрекцию.

Anonymous said...

wow she is very sexy I would Love to get that bathing Sute off of her

Anonymous said...

Pretty baby

Anonymous said...

Queen🌸totally perfect