Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Strep and SNOW!!!

Our household strep count is now up to THREE! After listening to Shelby complain of a sore throat for a week, we finally got her to the doctor. Even though we already knew it was in the house, she has never had a fever and she has been to school everyday and she seems to feel good enough to go hang out with her friends and play on our church basketball team, so I really didn't think she had it. Guess I was wrong....

After waiting and wishing and hoping for snow for a month, I finally gave up on the prospect of seeing any of that white fluffy stuff this year, and wouldn't you guess.....IT SNOWED! We went from 60 degree absolutely beautiful weather one day......
To THIS the next.......
NOW, to all my Utah friends, I know you are thinking "THAT IS NOT SNOW......What kind of wimpy snow is that?" Yeah, well, I used to be a snow snob too! Living in areas of the country where snow is rare for 12 years now has helped me to appreciate snow in whatever small amounts it happens to come in! But really......is it TOO much to ask for enough to go sledding or build a snow man out of????

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I would NOT consider myself a snow-snob... :)
Sorry to hear about the next go-around of strep - hope things are looking up soon!