Friday, September 24, 2010

My Thursday....and this is why I am hanging on to my sanity by a thread!

5:20 am Alarm goes off, get kids up for seminary
5:35 am Drive to seminary
5:45 am Exercise
6:25 am Pick kids up from seminary and take to bus/home
6:45 am Shower and get ready for day; wake up Joshua
7:30 am Wake Savannah and Samuel, eat, help with lunches
7:50 am Take Joshua to school
8:10 am Finish lunches, pack backpacks, lunches, brush teeth, comb hair; start laundry
8:40 am Samuel to bus stop
8:48 am Savannah to bus stop
9:00 am Drive to stake center to pick up knives I left when we did the zone conference luncheon Wednesday, remove food that the missionaries didn't take home; run home to change laundry
9:40 am Volunteer for an hour at Savannah's school
10:50 am Change laundry, get forms for Joshua's physical, pick up a little around the house
11:15 am Go to Target to buy "The Hunger Games" book (I borrowed it from a friend and Joshua wanted to read it so he took it to school and lost it....)
12:00 noon Meet visiting teacher for lunch at Panera
1:00 pm Drive to Joshua's school to pick him up for his physical
1:40 pm Doctor's office
2:15 pm Leave doctors and drive to pick up Shelby at her bus stop
2:35 pm Have Shelby try on dresses for Junior Miss and finish final alterations
3:45 pm Walk to Savannah's bus stop to pick her up...it was LATE!!!
4:10 pm Drive to pick up Caleb from his bus stop
4:25 pm Drop off Caleb and pick up Shelby for Junior Miss dress rehearsal
4:45 pm Stop at Walmart to pick up a sports bra required for the rehearsal (nice of her to tell me now!)
5:05 pm Drop off Shelby for rehearsal
5:12 pm Flip a u-turn and drive back to drop off Shelby's phone that she left in my car
5:40 pm Arrive home and quickly heat up leftovers for dinner
5:50 pm Eat
6:05 pm Get Savannah dressed and drop off at cheer practice
6:30 pm Open House at Joshua's school (Chris was attending open house at Shelby's school)
7:20 pm Leave open house a tad early and head back to pick up Savannah from cheer practice
8:00 pm Arrive home, send kids up for jammies, change laundry and start loading dishwasher
8:30 pm Brush teeth, say prayers, skip scriptures yet again (we have got to get this under control), send them up to read in their rooms
8:45 pm Leave to pick up Shelby from rehearsal
9:55 pm Return with very grumpy and tired Shelby, change laundry and start one last load, start dishwasher, sit on the couch and read papers from Samuel's open house, pack up table cloths to return to church tommorow, get ready for bed
11:00 pm Lights out

IS IT REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY????

4 comments:

Tricia said...

THAT'S WHAT I SAY!! And I'm not even close to where you are in your schedule.

I'm on the verge of rejecting it all and moving out to the country on a very small farm somewhere...

Wanna come? =)

BTW- If I'd had a brain, I would've had you give ME the table cloths to wash. I could at least do that since I'm home all day! [Sigh]

Jodi said...

Sorry! That sounds SO familiar! I hope you get to take a MUCH NEEDED break soon! You can come visit me and we'll sleep in and read books and take walks to the park and watch chick flicks! COME SOON!

Ashley said...

Oh wow! Sounds like pure craziness! How do you keep it all straight?

Rachel said...

Yeah I really shouldn't complain. Glad you are surviving. Love you!!!!