Sunday, January 30, 2011

Retraction

As much as I hate to admit it---

It was NOT the red velvet cake!!!

A full week later, the stomach flu has gone through 4 of the 7 members of our family. I was down in bed with it for two days. It was complete and utter misery! You may think I am a bit melodramatic, but I was convinced I would be better off dead for a good portion of that time! The only ones left unscathed are Shelby, Chris and Joshua. Who knows how long they will hold out?

As for me, I am still not eating red velvet cake......

1 comment:

Rachel said...

SO funny! I am sorry you guys were sick but the story is awesome. I have never liked red velvet cake. I am not sure why people would eat it as I thought it was gross but luckily for me I have never thrown up the stuff.Hope you all start feeling better soon.