Saturday, May 21, 2011

Percussion

Here is my very own little drummer boy at his spring concert! All day, every day, non stop drumming is happening at my house. Everything seems to have a beat associated with it and Joshua is determined to play out the rhythm of our lives! In the car the other day it was chopsticks being drummed on the center console to the beat of the radio, but he has also used shishkabob sticks, pencils or even just his hands to constantly keep the beat. I have to admit that it DOES drive me CRAZY at times, but just the same, I still love my little drummer boy!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOL drives me crazy also! We will have to put him and Sierra together for the next Harper talent show. Sierra is sticking with percussion next year also. I am so glad she has found something she enjoys and could put herself into.