Sunday, April 22, 2012

Easter Fun

 Savannah was the only one young enough to participate in the traditional Easter Egg hunts.....where oh where have my babies gone?!!!
 I was so excited that I actually remembered to take pictures on Easter this year only to realize that these are indeed REALLY BAD PICTURES of everyone!  Oh well, we're keeping it real here!
 As usual, E.B. hid the baskets and the kids had to find them in random places throughout the main level of our house.
 This year included the bonus of EGGS actually hidden.....but for some reason the kids were really not all that excited about it, so I have had the fun of continually finding eggs full of CHOCOLATE as I clean the house!  NICE for me!
 Simon got to experience an American Easter and he was most excited about the Nerds in his basket.  He even bought more to take home and share with his family.
It was a fun, candy-filled day at our house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I downloaded the hi res shot of the boy sitting on the floor looking up at the camera. When I scrolled down I could clearly see his second toe was sticking out past his big toe. I laughed and exclaimed, "He has a long second toe that sticks out past all the rest LOL!" I looked at him and grinned and said, "You are a long toed cutie!"