Thursday, September 3, 2009

San Francisco

Since I am forever the cheapskate and I had to get tickets for 6 people to fly across country to visit Grandma and Grandpa, I jumped at round trip tickets to San Francisco for $160 each! Unfortunately that meant we still had a 6 hr. drive to Oregon......but on the flip side, we were able to go see some place new!

Here is Joshua making friends with the crab that I ate for lunch!

Fisherman's Wharf



Shelby loved this little take-out place!


My two favorite crabs.....


Pier 39 and SEA LIONS!!!!
The Golden Gate Bridge.....I tried to get my mom and dad to bike across it, but no luck! Someday, I WILL GO BACK and bike across this bridge!

Caleb being grossed out by the sights of China Town!

I don't think the hat was meant to be worn with sunglasses!

Farewell at the airport


No comments: