Sunday, December 20, 2009

The New Car

......in the snowstorm! We have been blessed to have a company car as one of the perks of Chris' job. In the past we have had mini-vans and cross-overs, but they have been big enough to carry our family, which has been an incredible blessing. We were so sad to hear that the largest cars available this year would only seat five people. So no more free road trips for us unless we leave 2 people home! Chris and I are both incredibly conservative and have always gotten a tan, silver or gold car, with the exception of one year when we went out on a limb and got a *gasp* green van. Well, this year we have really done it! I said "Why don't we try red?" thinking of the pretty burgandy color I had seen when I was out driving that day. When Chris went to pick up the car, it was RED, I mean REALLY RED!!!
So we are feeling a bit obtrusive when we drive down the street now! It will take some getting used to!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Red cars get more tickets don't they??? BTW don't miss the snow at all. I will keep my Vegas Christmas of course the kids would rather have yours :-)