Sunday, December 13, 2009

Twas the Night Before Christmas......

In spite of a very sprained ankle, I was able to take Savannah to attend our first ballet performance. Her dance studio puts on "The Night Before Christmas" every year downtown. I was worried about being able to get from the parking deck to the theater, so my friend let me borrow some crutches rather than just not going.We were SO glad we went!
Here is Lindsey, one of Savannah's friends from our neighborhood. Savannah thought she was the most beautiful dancer on the stage!

I was worried that Savannah would be bored, but she stayed entranced through the entire 1 1/2 hour performance. She even got to go backstage with some friends from our neighborhood and loved seeing all the costumes and makeup room. It was a fun night out for both of us!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Am I the only one with daughters who got so grossed out (at the ages of 8 and 6) that boys were wearing tight leotards and you could see "the bump" Yeah haven't been back to another ballet since.