Monday, February 1, 2010

Fun in the Snow

Two days after our snowstorm and none of my kids had made a snowman, so I had to take matters into my own hands and build one! The snow was surprisingly easy to work with. Just for Savannah, I dressed him all in pink! Chris made the following disparaging comment about my snowman.....
"Aren't snowmen supposed to be made out of round balls?"
He was lucky that I didn't HIT HIM with a ROUND BALL!!!!
Josh and Savannah layered up in several sets of clothes to keep warm and took turns pulling the twins down the street in the sled. I love this picture of them walking home.

I was kind enough to let them pose with MY SNOWMAN even though they didn't make it.....well, Savannah DID put in the arms and made the face, so I guess it was okay!

And this is what our road looks like on Day 3 following the snowstorm. We were lucky enough to have a construction crew bring a grader in late tonight to scrape the road a bit, but basically it has now left it a white sheet of ice! The kids are out of school again tommorow, so it looks like we have at least one more snow day to play around!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Geez I wish I was there to help you with the snowman. How much fun would that have been!

Jodi said...

It looks so pretty!! Glad you were able to biuld a snowman - that's all snow is good for! :)