Sunday, March 7, 2010

FIFTEEN and Pinewood Derbys......

Just to prove how complicated my life is, let me do a little catching up and share with you the day of Caleb's fifteenth birthday.......It was a Saturday morning and Chris and I both left by 9:00 am. He took Samuel to the pinewood derby and I took Joshua to his lacrosse practice. Samuel was thrilled to win 2nd place with his awesome car, The Black Widow.
When we all got back home (around 12:30 pm), I quickly loaded up all the kids to go shopping for Caleb's birthday presents. Everyone wanted to buy him fish because he is very hooked on his aquarium right now! We rushed back home by 1:30 pm and did cake, ice cream and presents with him before we had to run out to Joshua and Samuel's swim meet at 2:00 pm. We got home from that just in time for Chris and I to run out to a party for the evening (at 7:30 pm), after which we did a quick trip into Walmart to get milk and arrived home just after midnight! It is craziness around my house, I tell you, CRAZINESS!!!

1 comment:

Darla said...

...good for you to find the time to blog about it!! (;