Sunday, October 31, 2010

Homecoming

I was so excited to be home for Shelby's Homecoming Dance since I missed Prom last year. Her boyfriend, Chris, came home from Virginia Tech to take her and they spent part of the day helping out on Caleb's Eagle project, then she came home and got ready for the dance. I had to leave for about 10 minutes to go pick up Joshua and Shelby was blowdrying her hair when I left, but naturally, she was GONE when I got home. Fortunately for us, Chris' mom was making them come back to the house for pictures after dinner, so I went over a snapped a few myself! Her dress was one that she wore for her talent presentation at Jr. Miss. I altered it by adding a cap sleeve to make it a bit more modest. The color is so pretty, but this picture doesn't even do it justice. Anyway, she had a fun time and enjoyed her first and last homecoming in high school.

No comments: