Wednesday, June 29, 2011

In Case You Didn't Know.....WE SWIM!!!

Samuel with his gold and silver medals from the State Games!










Savannah at the first meet of the season proving that she has not forgotten everything she learned last year!


I am so glad our kids do swim team. I don't have to worry about them one bit around water and I am glad that they have found a good form of exercise that they can do for life. Joshua did the swim test at scout camp and was thrilled to pass off at the highest level, which means he can do "the blob" (the big air pillow in the middle of the lake that people can bounce you off of). Chris is always surprised at the scouts who cannot swim. It is so hard to learn to swim as an older beginner, so thankfully, the kids don't have to worry about that!


So, if the truth be told, I really don't get much done around the house in the summer since I am always at the pool! There is no place I would rather spend my summer!

No comments: