Tuesday, May 13, 2008

And now.......I am a blogger!

I have been so many different things since I crossed the threshhold into adulthood.......a student, a wife, a dietitian, a mother, an entertainer (of my children), a housecleaner, a wanna-be cook, and well, the list goes on. Blogging was not something that even entered my radar until about a year ago when friends started sending me links to their blogs. I looked at it like I looked at scrapbooking.......yet another thing I wasn't going to get involved in because it would take too much time and I would stress out about it. However, after a recent trip to Utah and at the urging of my friends and cousin (thanks Jodi, Amy, and Sonda) along with their promise that it would be relatively painless, I have decided to become a blogger! It is my hope that this will in some way make up for my lack of journalling as a way to chronicle my family's life. WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!

5 comments:

J Bailey said...

YES, welcome to blogger!!!! blogging is really fun and a great way to keep in touch with everyone and not have to write a million e-mails :0)
It is fun to see a picture of your family too! I can't wait to see more!!!!
annalynn

Julie said...

This is awesome! Did you really do it or was there some payment to Shelby?? I just have to sit back and wonder, what's next with you? You never cease to AMAZE me!!

Julie

Jodi said...

So proud of you~! The blog looks great and I look forward to seeing more of you! Good for you!

Sonda said...

Congrats! You did it. I'm looking forward to peering into your life on the other side of the coutry. It was fun to go to dinner. Call me next time you're out this way.

Anonymous said...

Nice job. The family looks great as usual. Keep up the good work!