Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A New Style

I came home from my trip to Utah and found a stranger playing the piano in my living room! Apparently, my teenage daughter had one of those frustrating days where her hair was driving her crazy and she happenned to have a pair of scissors nearby.......and well, you can figure out the rest! After several attempts to get it straight and a trip with mom to the beauty shop to even things up, here is the final result. I must say, I was surprised at how good of a job she did on her own and I wish I had taken a picture of her hair before we went to the beautician. For some people, life's lessons are best learned through experience. This one has vowed never to cut her own hair again! I do, however, think she looks rather cute in short hair!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Janine, Remember when I did that back in college? I can't remember who helped me straighten up the back, but it might have been you!

I remember a lot of crazy things that happened that year in that crazy apartment over by 7 Peaks. You were one of the only sane things about that whole place.

Tracy said...

Janine!!!
I am so excited that you decided to start a blog! It is a fun way to keep in touch with everyone.

I like the hair cut. When my hair gets long it starts driving me crazy too. I can relate.

Talk to you soon!

Jodi said...

I didn't see what her hair looked like before, but I think it looks darling on her! Maybe she should look into beauty school!