Thursday, July 17, 2008

Why Have I Never Done This Before?

My birthday was a week ago, and one of my friends decided to take me out to get a pedicure with her for my birthday. It was SO relaxing and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I cannot believe I have never done this before! It was a great way to feel pampered and I will definitely do this again! If you have never had a pedicure, all I can say is "GO! Go NOW!" You will not regret it!
I couldn't believe what a great job the girl did with her artwork. It was incredibly intricate and beautiful! We even had her wax our eyebrows while we were there. Thanks, Julie, for a great birthday present!
(Oh yeah, and I never thought I would be showing off my toes on my blog! But when they are this pretty, who can resist!?)

3 comments:

Julie said...

OH MY HEAVENS!! What a funny post! I didn't expect to make it to the Blog...not even Chris makes it to the Blog! Thanks for the Thanks!

The Porter Family said...

When my mom returned from her mission in Brazil, my 4 sisters and I took her and we all went to get one. It was great! I can't believe I haven't been back since. That was 2 years ago! It was fun and relaxing and the artwork they can do is totally amazing to me! Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! I am glad you have such a sweet friend. You so deserve a break like that after your BUSY week! Your toes are gorgeous! :)

HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Shannon said...

Those are some toes with some BLING! That's it, pedi's on the next sister's trip!