Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It Was a Pink Letter Day!

Back when I started blogging I used to browse around at other people's blogs to get ideas of how exactly to be a blogger. On one of my many browsing days, I stumbled upon the Pink Christmas blog and was completely taken with the idea of a girlfriend gift exchange where all the gifts are homemade and where we are able to have fun while donating to a charity which helps someone else. So I took a deep breath and entered my information (yes, this is so unlike me, because I am usually a huge internet skeptic!) Well, today was the day that I got my pink envelope in the mail containing all kinds of fun stuff from the sponsors and most importantly, information about my new pink girlfriend! I cannot wait to learn all about her by checking out her blog and come up with some fabulous gift to brighten her Christmas! I have spent most of the day in bed sick with the stomach flu, so this was a fun surprise to finish out the day! Check out the Pink Christmas blog......you never know, you may want a Pink Christmas yourself next year!


1 comment:

Jodi said...

I was all ready to sign up - and then I missed the deadline! You'll have to let me know how it is...I still want to sign up next year so when you sign up, email me and I will do it too!