Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gymnastics Awards Day

It was awards day at gymnastics where they make sure that every child gets celebrated and receives a ribbon for participation.

Samuel could not quite come to grips with this because he is a strong believer in EARNING your ribbons, so he asked Savannah over and over again what place she was. We had to show him the picture of Savannah on the top step to prove to him that she was, indeed, THE BEST!!!
Naturally, every child received the same ribbon and posed the same way on the top step, but what Samuel doesn't know won't hurt him!
I got a little creative with Savannah's hair thanks to this fun girl's hair blog that my cousin introduced me to. If you have little girls, you gotta check it out! There are lots of fun ideas and I usually take them and adapt them a little. I have found some great ways to deal with bangs that are growing out!

2 comments:

J Bailey said...

I love her hair! I went to the blog too. thanks for the great ideas... and the step by step is great. I am still trying to get Hannah to leave the hair pieces in but these ideas she might now :0)

Rachel said...

Congrats Savannah! You will have to show me some cool moves when you come to my house.