Friday, June 20, 2008

Makeover Madness

Since Shelby is still gone till tommorow morning and the guys got home from their 50 mile hike early, I decided to make my husband help me on a project today! I found a bed for Shelby's room on Craigslist for a pretty good price, so I dragged Chris out to disassemble it at someone's home and then bring it back to our house and reassemble it. He must really love me because he is extremely sore but he still helped me do this! I love my husband! We decided to clean up Shelby's room and rearrange it a bit to surprise her when she gets home. We left a few things for her to hang up so she can feel like she is making it her own space.
Aunt Shannon made the vinyl saying for the wall and I decided to put it where it is the first thing Shelby sees when she wakes up and the last thing she sees before she goes to sleep!

Hopefully Shelby will be happy with the changes! We sure had fun doing it! Joshua and Savannah even pitched it; Joshua helped with his tools to assemble the bed and Savannah "fancified" the room with her decorator's touch!

1 comment:

The Porter Family said...

What a cute thing for you to do for her! She is going to love it...it looks so cute!