Friday, June 6, 2008

Week in Review

I lost the link cable to my camera this last week, so now that I've found it, I have a whole bunch of pictures to show off! This is Shelby at the freshman awards ceremony. She received a silver award for the National Spanish Exam. She scored the highest of all the 2nd year Spanish students at her school! Way to go Shelby!

I was able to go with Samuel on a field trip to an old farm to see what life was like over a hundred and fifty years ago. It was fun spending the day with him and his class. It was not so fun riding the bus for an hour each way with 50 screaming first graders and no air conditioning!

This is Samuel grinding coffee beans. He said they smelled really gross and he cannot believe anyone would ever drink coffee!


1 comment:

Darla said...

I wanna go! What farm is this? Also, how impressive that Shelby got the highest score in Spanish. Now I feel dumb for having asked her if she needs help. }: