Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Birthday Boy!

Samuel celebrated his 8th birthday with an astronaut cake and an "out of this world" sleepover!
We played video games on the wii,

survived the asteroid belt that took over our basement,



and dug through moon rocks with our robotic arm looking for martian treasure.

As you can tell, with five eight year old boys, no one stood still for long! (and I loved how the pictures showed that!)

Samuel wanted to take popsicles to share with his class at school. What a great idea! It saved me the time of making cupcakes and the kids LOVED them!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Samuel!! 8 is great!! We can't wait to see you next week!

Jodi said...

What great ideas...I'm sure the boys loved it! You're a good mom to let 5 boys sleep over!!

Sonda said...

What a fun party! My boys are jealous. I'm not so sure about that many boys sleeping over at once. You go, Girl!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Samuel!
Janine you always have the coolest bday parties. I hope you are keeping your ideas written down and put away.
1 week until you get here!!!!!!