Monday, November 3, 2008

We Love Teacher Workdays!

Because we have lots of time to do fun things like this......

We seriously could have reached out and touched this little guy!

Here is how we look when Mom begs and pleads and poses us....And here is how we look when she walks back to take the picture!

Savannah's Fort--built by the boys
The leaves were stunning.
We had a great autumn day playing, running on the trails and enjoying the beauties of nature.
Oh, and if you are wondering where Shelby is----lets just say that friends are way more fun than family at this age. Oh well, she missed out on a fun day!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Your day looked great! I went to inflation nation and took some of my neighbors. I only have a few pictures that you'll have to wait until I can get them off my phone onto the computer because, once again, I DIDN'T HAVE THE CAMERA!!

Rachel said...

O.K. now I want to cry! I miss the beauty of the trees in Ohio in autumn time. BTW tell Caleb to be careful that picture looks a little too natural :)