Monday, September 8, 2008

Ever Wish You Were Born in a Different Day and Time?

Yes, this is me, in 1964. Not a very flattering year, we must admit, but there were merits......like miniskirts....hey, the girls obviously couldn't use their looks to attract the guys! This is how my dear husband looked in '88, the year I graduated from High School. Perhaps it is a good thing that we didn't meet until later.....
And this is perfect payback for Shelby for always mocking me about my BIG bangs! Check out 1994!
Thanks, Darla, for a fun diversion tonight! Everyone else, go see how you look at www.yearbookyourself.com

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Give me my hair back shelby!! I can't wait to try the site out! Thanks for the laughs...

Jodi said...

That is hilarious! I will have to put my picture in there and see how it looks! Too funny!

Unknown said...

NERDS! No fair posting Chris' actual graduation photo though. Nice try!