Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun Sunday Activities


My kids seem to get a bit crazy on Sundays, so I have to come up with activities to keep them busy or they will break something in my house! Here was our activity this morning while we were waiting to get ready for afternoon church.

No instructions here; anything goes.....Just use marshmellows, toothpicks and candy you have in the house. You can make a royal icing to get everything to stick together really good, but we just used toothpicks! We got our idea from this blog where they have lots of other cute ones! Now we will just have to see how the primary teachers like the kids after they eat this much sugar!

5 comments:

Lidian said...

Those are so cute! I am really glad that you had fun with this -

Rachel said...

That is such a cute idea. I wish my brain worked in that way. I have such a hard time trying to figure out what to do on Sundays to keep the kids from fighting.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that link is to my other blog. I am the same Lidian who writes Kitchen Retro, actually!

Sonda said...

So cute! I think I'll have to pull that one out next Sunday. We have 1:00 church too and it's a killer trying to keep the TV off and the kids happy.

The Porter Family said...

I always love a good idea to keep kids happy on Sundays. Thanks for the tip, it looks like fun!