Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family Photo Shoot at the Beach

Since we had Tori along on our vacation, I put her in charge of taking family pictures for us at the beach. Shelby took the ones of Chris and I and then I took the individuals. The pier was such a fun place to take pictures. I loved the atmosphere it added to the pictures!

Joshua


Chris and I (we decided we like ourselves better from far away!)


This is Shelby's favorite pose of Chris and I

The Boys (Joshua, Samuel, and Caleb)


The Whole Family


Shelby and Samuel




Caleb


Our crazy kids....yes, they really are this crazy!


Savannah (there's the pose again!)


Shelby contemplating her life.....


The girls (Shelby and Savannah)


More Family



Samuel


Shelby

4 comments:

Shannon said...

LOVE the pictures! I agree with Shelby. That's a great picture of you & Chris. I really like her individual too! Fun Fun, makes me wish we would've gone to the beach & taken some pics while we were in California!

Jodi said...

That is a perfect place for family pictures! They all look great!

Lyric said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!

Rachel said...

I want pics like this! It is so nice to see something differnt then the usual shots. Your camera is amazing.