Saturday, August 2, 2008

Swim Team Awards Night

We had our end of year Swim Team banquet and awards night this week. After a full day at day camp, the kids were excited to go jump in the pool and cool off!

Savannah has been waiting to get a ribbon all year, so she was ecstatic to get participation medal!Samuel and his best friend, Timmy, are a pair to be reckoned with in the pool! They race against each other at all the practices.

Samuel got an award for Most Improved Swimmer and received his medals and ribbons from Champs.Joshua has worked hard this year on swim team and is an enthusiastic coach by cheering on all the swimmers on his team!

Caleb and Shelby were too cool to wear their medals! I thought it was cute how all the older kids just hold them!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

The picture of Shelby made me do a double take. It highly resembles me my senior year! Of course I wasn't as skinny;)

Shelby said...

ewwwwww. dont look at my picture. ;)